Friday, November 20

First Look at Hayabusa's New Mizuchi Fight Shorts & Rashguard (Update)


Here are the first photos of Hayabusa's upcoming Mizuchi series of gear. From what I have been told by Hayabusa they will be avalible towards the end of the month and I will be doing a review of them once they are released so look for that in December. I do not know much about the specs of these items but knowing Hayabusa's quality I am sure they will be great. Hope you enjoy the preview photos and big thanks to Craig at Hayabusa for letting me share them.
Update
I got an update from Craig over at Hayabusa about the release-
"We are hoping to launch them November 30th but that date is not solid yet. The new Mizuchi Shorts, along with the re-release of the Kyoudo Fight Short have a slight change in pattern that will make range of motion even that much better. Our goal with all of our shorts is to help maximize performance and all of our new shorts take that to the next level."


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the rest of Hayabusa's gear check out http://www.hayabusafightwear.com/

comments

0 Responses to "First Look at Hayabusa's New Mizuchi Fight Shorts & Rashguard (Update)"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates