Monday, November 30

Cage Fighter MMA Shorts





Cage Fighter MMA Shorts

Per Manufacture-
Microfiber Polyester shorts featuring a 5” wide stretch fabric inseam panel for maximum flexibility. Gathered 2” wide stretchable waistband secured by hook & loop front closure with internal drawstring. Hidden internal mouth guard pocket. Triple stitching on side & crotch panels. 6” side split seams for maximum range of motion. All logos are embroidered.

Photobucket

First Thoughts- These came shipped in a small box. Once the box was open they were in a plastic bag. They looked nice and I liked the color combination. Looking forward to trying these out.


Fit and Finish-I got a 30 in these like most other shorts that I have and they fit perfect. They have an elastic waistband which allows for plenty of adjustment. They also have split seam which should provide plenty of range of motion. The material is a polyester which is what most shorts are made of although on this pair of shorts it seamed to be shinier then most. All the logos are embroidered and these shorts fall about mid knee level. The closure system on these is a standard Velcro style with a drawstring. There were very few loose threads and double and triple stitched throughout. They also have a stretch panel in them. One thing I did not like is how many logos are actually on the shorts. For reference they are very similar to sprawl vflexs in style but that is where the similarities stop.

Photobucket


Stand up- I thought that these shorts worked okay at stand up. They had plenty of range of motion but I could feel them the entire time. They also held in moisture which made them feel somewhat heavy. I did not have any problems with technique and they moved great with very little shifting just did not like the feel.

Photobucket


Ground- On the ground these shorts rode up in the legs a lot. Once again they felt heavy and held in moisture. On a positive note they did not shift around my waist and had plenty range of motion. Had no problem with any sort of technique but I could feel them at all times.



Photobucket

Pros-
Craftsmanship
Colors
Range of Motion
Cost

Cons-
Heavy
Material Feel

Photobucket


Overall- I would say that if you really like the way these shorts look then you will not be disappointed in them. They retail for around $40 Find these shorts and other products from Cage Fighter at http://www.mmaauthentics.com/index.php

**Disclaimer** I received these at no cost for the purpose of review

comments

0 Responses to "Cage Fighter MMA Shorts"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates