Cageside "Night Train" MMA Fight Shorts
Per Manufacture-
100% Suede Microfiber Polyester
Fitted waistband (Non-elastic)
Inner drawstring
Velcro fly and closure system
Flex panels in the crotch
Split seams (7 inch split)
Embroidered logos
Inner pocket for mouthguard

First Thoughts- I pulled these shorts out and they looked amazing. Very high quality. They came packaged in there own plastic bag. Liked the color scheme of these and the logos looked great.

Fit and Finish- These shorts are top notch. I did not notice any loose threads however the waist looked smaller then some other 30s I have. The fit of these is a little small so you may want to order a size up when you get them. They have a standard style closure system and drawstring. They have an inner pocket like most and fall right about mid knee level. All logos are embroidered are made of a 2 way stretch fabric. The split seam in these is bigger then most but thought it worked great on these shorts. They stretch panel on these shorts is great allowing for full range of movement.

Stand up- These shorts work good for stand up had no problems landing any kind of technique and felt very comfortable while wearing them. Very light feeling shorts and with the split seam and stretch panel these shorts work very well.
Ground- I liked these shorts on the ground however they did ride up some on the legs which I think has to do with such a long a split seam. They stayed snug on my waist with out riding or too much shifting. Offered full range of motion and are very comfortable. No problem with any type of technique and stay dry during training.

Stretch Panel
Clean Look
Embroidered Logos
High Quality
Cons-
Long Split seam
Some shifting around the waist
Overall- These are nice shorts and the quality is there. They go for around $40 and you can pick them up at http://www.cagesidemma.com/
**Disclaimer** I received these at no cost for the purpose of review







comments
0 Responses to "Cageside "Night Train" MMA Fight Shorts"Post a Comment