Thursday, September 24
Labrada Super Charge Xtreme N.O.
Labrada Super Charge Xtreme N.O.
About- New SuperCharge! Xtreme N.O. gives you energy, pump, power, and endurance with the very first dose! Take a hit of SuperCharge! Xtreme N.O. and 15 minutes later, you'll be like a raging bull in the gym, razor sharp, aggressive mental focus combined with outrageous strength and muscle pumps! It's not your little brother's pre-workout drink mix, so use with caution. SuperCharge! Xtreme N.O. gives you precise amounts of key ingredients to jack you up mentally, volumize your muscle cells for wild, mind blowing pumps, and hyper-speed your recovery so you can grow and get stronger for your next insane workout!* Super Charge! ignites your muscles with a unique 3-Phase delivery system that targets energy and pumps, strength and endurance, and recovery after your workout.
Taste- I got the orange of this product and it tastes pretty good. Kind of like an orange jolly rancher.
Mixabilty- It depends on how you mix this. I have used a spoon and mixed this in a cup and there was always stuff at the bottom. However when I would shake this in a shaker cup it mixed very well so that is how I would suggest mixing it.
Pump- This product gives one of the best pumps I have ever had. Makes your muscles feel very full and be able to push youself to that next set. The pump will last for a couple hours. It says that you can take 2 scoops for an "intense" workout but I fount that one scoop worked just find.
Energy- This product gives great energy that lasts for quite a while. It doesnt make you feel all cracked out just makes you feel like you are ready for a good hard workout.
Overall- I would recommend this product for weightlifting but not for cardio or any type of grappling as it will make you gas quick. Good pump and great energy if you are looking for something in the gym look at this product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






comments
0 Responses to "Labrada Super Charge Xtreme N.O."Post a Comment