Clinch Gear Primo 2 Ltd.
I got these shorts when I was in Hawaii at a shop named Fighters Corner which if you are ever in Honolulu I strongly suggest you stop by there and see Mark.
Features per Manufacture
•Sublimated side panels—no peeling or cracking
•Two-way stretch polyester microfiber fabric, soft to the touch for extreme comfort
•Double-ply knit polyester expansion panels with moisture wicking
•Interlined waistband for extra body and comfort
•Patent-pending DoubleGrip™ waistband with 1½” hook and loop for a secure fit
•Bartacked in strategic points for added durability
•Triple-needle flatfell (lap seam) stitching on centerback, inseam and side panels for long-lasting wear
First Thoughts- I loved the way these shorts looked and felt. Very light feeling material also stitched very well. No loose threads.

Fit and Finish- Luckily I got these in a store so I was able to pick the size that I needed. I tried a 30 which is what I am in most shorts and it fit Perfect. They are an over the top style closure system and not drawstring so sizing is very important with these shorts. I liked that they don't have a split seam and they go down to just above my knee. They are a little shorter then most shorts but are very comfortable. These shorts are very soft and light weight. The material feels like a 2 way stretch but do have a stretch panel in the crotch.

Stand Up- These shorts were great for stand up. I had no problems with any kind of head kicks or knees and they stayed very dry without feeling heavy. They are actually the lightest feeling shorts I have every worn.
Ground- While doing ground work I found these shorts to be very comfortable. They don't ride up in the legs or in the waist which I thought they would do to the fact they have no drawstring. They are actually the tightest around the waist I have ever worn and don't move at all. They also have a small flex panel in the crotch.

Pros-
Very light weight material
Best closure system
Cons-
Lack of drawstring
On the shorter side
Overall- I really liked these shorts except I wish they had some sort of drawstring or elastic in the waistband for a little bit of adjustment. Other then that great shorts that I would recommend to people who are looking for a short that is light weight and





comments
0 Responses to "Clinch Gear Primo 2 Ltd."Post a Comment