Combat Sports MMA Safety Sparring Gloves

The number one selling grappling glove in MMA today
As seen on Ultimate Fighter seasons 1, 2 and 3
All leather construction
Same shock dispersing capabilities as a 16oz. boxing glove
Allows ground work and stand-up striking in the same training session without changing gloves

First Thoughts- When I first saw these gloves I was impressed as how nice they looked. The logos are very nicely dont and no loose treads at all. They were a little bigger then I thought that they would be but that could just be me. I got the regular size which is the smallest they make.

Fit and Finish- The fit of these gloves is just ok for people who have smaller hands. The glove has loops that you put you fingers through unlike most 4oz mma gloves that are entire fingers. The wrist support in these is very good but the glove overall is big on me.
Stand up- These gloves are great multipurpose gloves. They work well with bags and pads but where they really shine is sparring. They are soft enough that you can hit your partner pretty hard without causing too much damage. They feel fairly light feeling and comfortable when both throwing punches and blocking.

Ground- I have mixed feelings about these gloves on the ground. They work well for ground and pound but I had trouble finishing some chokes(rear naked) and a few diffrent times one of my fingers would slip out of one of the loops. Just something to look out for. Other then that comfortable when grappling.

Pros-
Great for sparring
Tons of wrist support
Good Fit
Cons-
Bulky
Hard to finish some subs
Overall- I liked these gloves for what they are designed for. SPARRING. On the ground I still think a 4oz glove is better but if you are looking for a glove that you can spar in and then work grappling without having to change gloves then this glove should work for you.





comments
0 Responses to "Combat Sports MMA Safety Sparring Gloves"Post a Comment