Monday, January 25

New Jaco Beanies both the training and winter versions.


New Jaco Winter and Training Beanies


Winter one on the left training one on the right.


Sneak Peek at the new Jaco Beanies from Jaco Clothing on Vimeo.


I received both the winter and training versions of Jaco's new beanies and I must say I like them both.


First the winter version



The feel of this beanie is very nice. It is made out of 100% bamboo and has a nice soft feel to it. It fits just like a normal beanie should and seems like it will be very durable. I have worm this beanie on my morning runs and it is both very comfortable and keeps my head warm. All the logos on it are embroidered. One thing I noticed and really liked about this beanie is the interior liner that it has which provides almost like a double insulation. It also wicks a moisture while keeping my head just the right temperature.










Training Version

I really like this beanie. At first my thoughts on a beanie that you would wear while training seemed like something I would not like because it would make me too hot but I am glad to say I was wrong. This beanie is very comfortable but it fits more like a skull cap. This one is also 100% bamboo and all the logos are embroidered. It is a very light feeling beanie. I wore it during mostly bag/pad work and lifting weights and it kept my head at the perfect temperature. It also kept it dry by wicking away most of the moisture.







I would definitely recommend both of these beanies. The quality is there and you can use these for either training or casual wear. They should be available soon but in the mean time check out http://www.jacoclothing.com/ for their other products.








**Disclaimer** I received these at no cost for the purpose of review

comments

0 Responses to "New Jaco Beanies both the training and winter versions."

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates