Side Note- I wrote a review a while back comparing these gloves to fairtex gloves and I never really liked the way that review was written. I decided to separate the reviews and let you the people decide which one you like better. Thanks
Per Manufacture-
** Competition Approved **
-These are the most comfortable, natural feeling gloves available.
-Ideal for competition and training.
-Fingers are split at base for maximum dexterity and ventilation.
-Contoured knuckle padding supports safe punching from all angles.
-Longer fingers add extra protection to knuckles.
-Made of Top Grain Leather. 4 oz. weight.
-Tight stitching throughout. Lining designed to wick sweat away from hands
-Designed to meet the demanding needs of Mixed Martial Arts.
-Open palm ideal for grappling, throws and the clinch.

First Impression- I pulled these gloves out of the box and was glad to see they were black as I did not know what ones Boomer had sent me. They looked great and I could not wait to try them on and get to cracking.

Stand up- These worked great at the stand up I did with them. I could use them for mit work and light sparring but would not recommend them for bag work. They are not designed for bag work anyway so that was not a problem. I really liked these gloves as they felt very comfortable and did not slip out of place.

Ground- This is where these gloves shinned for me. I do a lot of no gi jiu jitsu and these gloves worked great for me. I was able to sink in all choked with out worrying about the gloves getting caught up or hindering what I was doing. When doing ground and pound drills these gloves worked excellent and a very flexible when pressing against the mat with you hand.

Pros-
Sizing
Quality
Construction
Cons-
Small pocket on outside of palm
Graphic
**Disclaimer** I received these at no cost for the purpose of review







comments
0 Responses to "Cageside "Next Generation" Pro MMA Gloves"Post a Comment