Sprawl V-Flex Shorts
Per Manufacture-
The V-Flex Series Fight Shorts (V-Flex™ CS & V-Flex™ XT) are constructed of a heavy duty stretch fabric and incorporate the super stretch double layered flex panel that we made famous in our FlexFighter® designs. These shorts also include our bi-directional adjustable waistband system complete with internal drawstring. Available with split out-seams in the V-Flex XT edition or traditional closed seams in the V-Flex™ CS model. The V-Flex™ series fight shorts are the first MMA short to incorporate varying degrees of stretch for unparalleled comfort and function

First Thoughts- I got these shorts from MMA Warehouse as they were an exclusive there and I loved the color scheme. I pulled them out of the box and loved the way they looked. Came packaged inside of plastic bag. Could not wait to try these on as they looked great.

Fit and Finish- I got these shorts in a 30 and they fit perfect and sit right about mid knee level. So far of all the shorts I have tried I really like the way sprawls fit due to the elastic waistband and drawstring. It allows for so much more adjustment then most of the other shorts out there. These shorts a very comfortable and have the standard Velcro closure system all same with the gripflex I don't undo the Velcro and just pull them up. These shorts do have a split seam but you can buy a version that has a closed seam. These have a pocket on the inside which I do not like as I have to untie them every time I want to get to it. There were very little loose threads and all logos are embroidered on. Even though these shorts are listed at a 2 way stretch they feel more like a 4way and have plenty of stretch in them. On top of that they have have stretch panels.
Stand up- These shorts work great for stand up and are very comfortable. I did not notice them while working out and had no problem doing high kicks or knees. They did not ride up or move around on my waist and didn't feel heavy once they had soaked up a little sweat.

Ground- These shorts also work very well on the ground. However they do tend to ride up quite high in the legs with someone in my guard which was the only thing I found annoying. The split seam allows for plenty of movement but I also think is the reason why the legs ride up so much. They did stay around my waist and didn't ride up.

Pros-
Very adjustable
Great fit
All logos embroidered
Elastic waistband
Material
Cons-
Ride up on legs
Pocket on inside of waistband
Overall- I would have to say that these shorts are one of my favorite shorts. The fit is great and the range of movement is exactly what you would expect from these shorts. If you are looking for either your first pair of shorts or another pair I highly recommend these. They are priced about mid level although you can no longer get this color scheme.





comments
0 Responses to "Sprawl V-Flex Shorts"Post a Comment