Wednesday, September 16

Warrior Wear Annihilation Shorts




Warrior Wear Annihilation Shorts

Per Manufacture-
Annihilation Shorts have the following - Custom closure with drawstring, Appliques on each side, 5" slit for great range of motion, stretch panel on inseam, Shorts have been treated with A Teflon Fabric protector that will repel BLOOD, SWEAT, SNOTT, WATER, AND OIL BASED SPILLS.

I got these shorts from warrior wear through sherdog awhile back for the purpose of doing a review of them and I can tell you as soon as I pulled them out of the box I could tell they were going to be nice.

First Thoughts- They looked great and I really liked how they toned the look down as compared to there Domination shorts. I also noticed that there were almost no loose threads. The colors were nice although I was disappointed to see that they didn't have an elastic waistband.

Photobucket


Fit and Finish- I Normally wear a 30 in most shorts so that is what I decided to go with and it fit perfect. They closure system on these is similar to clinch gear but they have a drawstring. They drawstring is a round style one which I prefer over the shoe lace type ones. All of the logos on these shorts are embroidered. The shorts go to just above the knee and are very comfortable. The material of the shorts is a satin like and a 2 way stretch so it does have some give in it.
Photobucket

Stand Up- These shorts worked very well for stand up. Had no problems with knees or high kicks and stayed snug around my waist. No restriction and hardly felt them at all during any kind of sparring.
Photobucket

Ground- I liked these shorts even more while doing no gi jiu jitsu. They are the only short I have without an elastic waistband that don't move around on my waist while having someone in my guard. They do rid up a little bit but I find that any short with split seams do. They split seam is just the right length though and stretch panel in the crotch does a good job.
Photobucket

Pros-
Closure System
Fabric
Embroidered Logos
Drawstring type

Cons-
Stretch panels don't stretch much
Color somewhat bleeds on to white part of shorts after multiple washes

Overall- I really like these shorts. I think that warrior wear has put out a great pair of shorts for all areas of mma and anyone who wants a high quality pair of shorts should get these. They are on the upper end of the price range of shorts but I would say they are well worth it
Oh and last but not least here is a picture of the black pair
Photobucket



**Disclaimer** I received these at no cost for the purpose of review

comments

0 Responses to "Warrior Wear Annihilation Shorts"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates