Monday, September 28

Fairtex BGV9 - Pro Training Gloves, Mexican-Style




Fairtex BGV9 - Pro Training Gloves, Mexican-Style

Photobucket

First Thoughts- I pulled these gloves out of the box and you could see the quality. They looked amazing. I got the 12oz because I have smaller hands and I already have a pair of 16oz gloves. Couldnt wait to try these out.

Photobucket


Fit and Finish- These gloves fit great. Very tight in the hand compartment and have tons of wrist support. They have a hook and loop closure although I think you can get them as lace up as well. These were no loose threads and the color and logo on them is very nice. When I first got them they were very stiff but once I got in some good pad and mit sessions they loosened right up. The leather construction in top notch. Very comfortable pair of gloves.

Photobucket


Stand Up- These gloves work great for the heavy bag or doing mit work. Very comfortable and you can feel what you punch. I would not suggest these for sparring because the padding is some what hard. Also I got the 12 oz which is a little small for sparring, but even if you get the 16oz I would not use them for sparring. Keep in mind that these things hit HARD.

Ground- I have never used these on the ground as they are closed gloves.

Photobucket

Pros-
Quality
Fit
Great Wrist Support

Cons-
Very Stiff


Overall- I love these gloves. They are very comfortable and well made, but be ready to spend on them as they are up there in price. If you are looking for a good set of gloves that you can use for bag and mit work then I would suggest these. If you are looking for a sparring glove I would look somewhere else. You can pick these up at http://www.fairtex.com/ for around $110

comments

0 Responses to "Fairtex BGV9 - Pro Training Gloves, Mexican-Style"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates